- Today is an early release. Students will be dismissed at 1:35 and are expected to leave the building. There will be no activity bus.
- Interact is collecting new school supplies to benefit Zion 6! For every donation, you will get the chance to win fabulous prizes! Donate before school and during lunch in the Cafeteria from April 23-May 7.
- Seniors, cap and gown distribution is Tuesday, May 7th. All school fees must be paid. Checks will not be accepted. You are encouraged to go highschool.herffjones.com or call Herff Jones at 815-756-4743 to pay for your cap and gown if you haven’t already done so.
- Prom tickets are on sale for $50. Stop by the bookstore before or after school or during lunch to buy yours! ALL FEES MUST BE PAID – CASH ONLY. Sales end today.
- The ASVAB was rescheduled for April 24th at 1:00 p.m. in room 158 at ZBTHS. Anyone who would still like to sign up should stop by the main office.
- New Tech students, the war is on - the Penny War, that is. Yearbook is collecting pennies and other change. Pennies ADD money to your grade level's total and nickels, dimes, and quarters take money away from other grade levels. Compete with the other classes to raise the most money. The winning advisory gets a surprise fun activity on April 30th!
- Rising juniors, if you received a mailing regarding dual credit classes for next year, please return your SSRF form to the main office by this Friday.
- New Tech After Hours tutoring is on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:25 p.m. in Rooms 101 and 103. Activity buses are available. If you have any questions, please see any of your teachers, or stop by the New Tech Main Office. We hope to see you there!
- New Tech - time is running out to buy your yearbook! You only have until April 27 to order your yearbook. Buy yours before it's too late! Ordering now is the only way to guarantee you'll get one in May. Order online at yearbookordercenter.com school code 19578.
- Join the Swarm It Forward! Community service event on Tuesday, April 30th and help package disintegrating zinnia seed bombs for distribution throughout the community. Meet in the ZBTHS South Cafeteria at 3 p.m.
- Seniors wishing to speak at graduation should submit a 3 to 5-minute draft speech to Ms. Felske by May 10th. You need to be in good academic standing with good attendance and no major disciplinary infractions.
- Remember to keep headgear off, IDs on, and have a great New Tech day!