Summer School 2021
W. Beach Park Bus 1
S. Beach Park Bus 2
NW Zion Bus 3
W.H. and N.E. Zion Bus 4
Central Zion Bus 5
CREDIT COMPLETION OPTIONS
All credit completion options will be held in person.
- English 1 Completion
- Math 1, 2, or 3 Completion
- Emergent Bilingual Completion / Recuperar los Créditos de BE (Bilingue Emergente)
- Special Ed. Completion
CREDIT RECOVERY OPTIONS
All APEX credit recovery options will be held remotely. Students may have the option to come into the building to use wifi.
Register and pay: ZB WEB STORE
- Personal Finance - in person
- Math 3 Honors - remote - Need More info - Click Here
- P.E. - in person
- Health - in person
RULES and REGULATIONS
- If more than 6 hours are missed (during each 3-week class), the student will be dropped from the class and no credit will be earned.
- All school rules as stated in the Student Handbook are in effect.
- School IDs must be worn at all times.
- If the student is absent, parent/guardian must call to report an absence at 847-731-9324
- Office hours are 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM / Monday - Thursday / Closed on Fridays.
The District 126 Summer School Office is located in the ZBTHS Safety and Attendance Office. Each year District 126 offers summer courses during which students in need of repeating a course may do so for up to two courses per Summer School session. Driver's Education and Summer Physical Education are open to all students who wish to repeat the class or to take the class ahead of time (seats are limited). The District also offers dual credit elective courses in partnership with the College of Lake County on a first come first served basis for those students who qualify.
Students should meet with their counselors to determine what courses they should take. Sign up for Summer School begins in early May and the forms are available on the District's website or in Student Services.
Questions regarding Summer School sign-up should be directed to Kathleen Halligan at (847) 731-9324 or email@example.com.
Questions regarding Summer School course offerings and credit recovery should be directed to students' counselors or Mr. Jacob Carlson, Director of Student Services, at (847) 731-9356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Principal Jack Niemi oversees the Summer School Program and can be reached at (847) 731-9305 or email@example.com.