- Attention New Tech Students! 2020 Yearbooks are currently on sale. Want to save money on your yearbook? Order before September 30 and save $10! Buy your yearbook and senior ads online at YearbookOrderCenter.com and enter school code 19578. Get yours before it's too late!
- Hey Zeebees!! It's homecoming time! Here are the deets!
- Spirit week starts Monday!
- Lazy Monday
- Twin Tuesday
- Love Wins-day
- Throwback Thursday
- Spirit Friday for pep rally & game!
- Dance Saturday, September 28th
- Guest permission sheets are available in the bookstore.
- Theme: Peace, Love, and Zeebees!
- Tickets are on sale now for $10 - all school fees must be paid.
- Students must bring tickets and school IDs for entrance.
- Dress code: semi-formal
- Coat check will be available in a new location! North Gym Lobby
- Please do not store valuables in coat check. Please keep your tickets. Please do not use this service as a locker that you can revisit frequently.
- Students park and get dropped off by the South Cafeteria doors.
- Student pickups are by the athletic entrance.
- Pop and water will be available for $1.
- All school rules apply.
- Western Illinois University will be visiting on Monday, September 23rd during lunch. Please sign up on Naviance or in the office.
- Senior yearbook only pictures will be on October 22nd.
- Do you enjoy playing Trivia Crack or watching Jeopardy? If so, the Academic Team might be a good fit for you! Academic Team competes against other schools in the area in trivia competitions. We will have an informational meeting at ZBTHS on September 23rd in Room 156, right after school. If you are interested, but not available on the 23rd, contact Mrs. Slabaugh or Ms. Durston ASAP.
- Open Weight Room - The ZB weight room will be open after school three days a week all year. The weight room is open to all students. Take this opportunity to get fit, feel healthier and be happier. The weight room will be open in September from 2:45 - 3:50 on these dates: September 23rd, 24th 26th and 30th. There is also a calendar posted in the weight room. For more information contact Mr. O'Connell.
- Open gyms/ Conditioning will meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 7 p.m. In the main gym. On Mondays and Wednesdays, we will meet on the track for conditioning.
- Remember to keep headgear off, IDs on, and have a great New Tech day!
The ZBTHS District 126 Hispanic Heritage Celebration Event will be October 9th from 4-8 p.m. in the ZBTHS South Cafeteria. Click here for details!
Click here to enjoy the fall edition of the "ZB Quarterly."
Click here to access online survey and for discussion group dates.
Haga clic aquí para acceder a la encuesta en línea y para conocer las fechas de los grupos de discusión.