Zion-Benton Athletic BoostersThe athletic boosters is a volunteer organization that enjoys supporting all of Zion-Benton athletic teams.We donate our time and talents to make our programs First Class.We try to provide help in areas that go beyond the traditional budget.We volunteer because our donations really do help the student-athletes at ZBTHS.
Current Booster OfficersPresident - Catrina JohnsonVice President - Rhonda VanDreeseTreasurer - Amy JordanSecretary - Judy Edwards
Want more information? Interested in joining? Interested in donating?
Please e-mail Lonnie Bible
Top 10 reasons to join ZB Athletic Boosters10) You enjoy the passion and spirit of high school sports.
9) You have a child involved or you once were involved in high school sports.
8) Membership gets you a pass to all regular season home games.
7) You help create and keep programs that encourage adolescent growth.
6) All efforts really do help all the teams here at ZBTHS.
5) All money raised goes back to ZBTHS athletics, helping your Zee-Bees.
4) Allows you to take pride in your school and community.
3) Volunteering is always self satisfying
2) The fun and camaraderie with the other booster members.
1) Being a booster is being a Zee-Bee and it is always a great day to be a Zee-Bee!
When and where do we meet?We meet the first Monday of every month at 6:30 p.m. in the ZBTHS Athletic Conference Room.
Two Major Fundraising Activities1) Concession StandOur goal is to sell concessions at as many home events as possible. Our only limitation is the number of volunteers we have. We still have many events which we need volunteers for. Can you help us?2) ZB Boosters Golf OutingThis is our big fundraiser for the year. A lot of work goes into the preparation and set up of this event. We strive every year to beat our efforts of the previous year, and we can do it again this year ... but we need your help. Will you help us?
Last Modified on March 13, 2018