The Athletic Boosters is a volunteer organization that enjoys supporting all Zion-Benton Twp. High School District 126 athletic teams. They donate their time and talents to make District 126 programs first class.
The Athletic Boosters provide help in areas that go beyond what the traditional athletic budget provides. They volunteer because their donations truly help District 126 student-athletes and teams be successful.
Athletic Booster Club Officers
President - Sharron Shepard
Vice President - Kim Christensen/Lori Wyrick
Secretary - Margarita Alaniz
Treasurer - Amy Jordan
When and Where Do We Meet?
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:30pm in the South Commons.
Want more information? Interested in joining? Interested in donating? Please e-mail Jack Niemi at NiemiJ@zbths.org.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the ZB Athletic Booster Club:
10) You enjoy the passion and spirit of high school sports.
9) You have a child involved or you once were involved in high school sports.
8) Membership gets you a pass to all regular season home games.
7) You help create and keep programs that encourage adolescent growth.
6) All efforts really do help all ZBTHS District 126 teams.
5) All money raised goes back to ZBTHS District 126 athletics, helping your Zee-Bees.
4) Allows you to take pride in your school and community.
3) Volunteering is always self gratifying.
2) The fun and camaraderie with the other booster members.
1) Being a booster is being a Zee-Bee, and it is always a great day to be a Zee-Bee!
Two Major Fundraising Activities
1) Concession Stand
Our goal is to sell concessions at as many home events as possible. Our only limitation is the number of volunteers we have. We still have many events which we need volunteers for. Can you help us?
2) ZB Boosters Golf Outing
This is our big fundraiser for the year. A lot of work goes into the preparation and set up of this event. We strive every year to beat our efforts of the previous year, and we can do it again this year ... but we need your help. Will you help us?