Healthy YOUth (Youth Opportunities Unlimited)
Healthy YOUth (Youth Opportunities Unlimited) is a drug prevention program for dedicated, hard-working, and responsible NTZB students who have chosen to be drug-free and who want to share that commitment with others in their community.
Healthy YOUth is more than just a club. This program is sponsored not only by NTZB, but by the Lake County Health Department and the Zion-Benton Coalition for Healthy Communities. Healthy YOUth members will meet once a week to keep up-to-date on drug prevention, learn leadership and presentation skills, get to know each other, and to have fun!
We hope you will consider joining us for the 2020-2021 school year!
All students who wish to be part of Healthy YOUth for the 2020-2021 School Year should follow these directions:
- See the full explanation about the directions to apply by clicking here.
- Complete the permission slip and Healthy YOUth Code of Conduct found here.
- Submit the online application by clicking here.
- Complete a project and turn it into Ruggles by 2:24 pm on Monday, October 19th. For project details, please click here. (see 2nd page)
- Attend a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, October 21st via Zoom.
Note: All projects and forms are due on Monday, October 19th at 2:24 pm. If your project is a GROUP project, please know that is MUST reflect significant work done by every member of the group. Additionally, you MUST complete a letter that explains in DETAIL what each member of the group contributed.
Healthy YOUth Sponsors:
Michelle Ruggles, Digital Media Teacher: 847-731-9826, email@example.com
Download: Healthy YOUth