• College and Career Information Announcements:

    Please note all college admissions representative visits and scholarship announcements are listed in Naviance. Parents, have your student add you to their Naviance account for full access. Parents can also log in to Naviance as a guest, using the link right below and the guest password: zb126.

    All students! We will be using Naviance this year to help you develop and manage your post-high school college/career plans. Family Connection is the student side of Naviance, and allows you to access and share information with your counselor as you navigate college and career options.
    Class of 2020: Go to https://student.naviance.com/zionbenton  You must have a log-in and password.

    Classes of 2021 and 2022: Go to ZB Links (on your Chrombook, under address bar) > Clever > Naviance.  This will automatically log you in to Naviance.

    Current Seniors! Parchment is the only way to send official transcripts to colleges or other after high school programs. The program will electronically send your transcript to the college.
    Go to http://www.parchment.com to order official transcripts to be sent.
    If you haven't registered in Parchment, please check your ZB email for an email directly from Parchment with registration info.
    Passwords can be re-set on the Parchment log in page.
    Transcripts that are needed for scholarship applications are generally paper transcripts that can be requested in Student Services or from your counselor.

    FAFSA Completion Workshops
    The FAFSA does not open until October 1 every year.
    Please check back later for updated workshop dates!
    Need help filing a FAFSA? Just want to make sure you filled it out correctly? Come to a FAFSA Completion Workshop! Financial Aid specialists will be available to help at each of these workshops!
    In order to complete a FAFSA, you will need:
    1. Your and your parents’ 2018 tax forms OR W-2's and untaxed income records, such as child support or VA non-education benefits
    2. Your and your parents’ driver’s license/state ID, social security numbers (student must have one), date of birth, month/year of parents’ marriage, divorce, and/or separation
    3. Information about 2018 financial assets such as: savings, certificates of deposit, stock shares, bonds, investment real estate, business/farm assets, etc.
    4. Go to www.fafsa.gov and register for a FSA ID# for both student and parent. This is required to electronically sign the FAFSA.