Any student finding themselves on the weekly athletic grade report for failure to pass 2.5 credits, sustain a 2.0 Grade Point Average in their current classes, or for earning an “F” grade in a class, MUST attend two study sessions the following week. Once a dissatisfactory grade is issued (unless teacher error), the student must complete the sessions even if the grade has improved.
Options available to students for Study Sessions:
- Before school at New Tech: Monday-Thursday 6:30-7:20 a.m. Meet at the main entrance.
- Lunch Periods: Each lunch session will only count for ½ of a study session. The student must return the verification form to the NTZB office or ZBTHS Athletic Office by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday to receive credit.
Points of Emphasis:
- Failure to complete the required study sessions will result in a week (or more) of ineligibility in the next eligibility period.
- Doors will shut to Study Sessions at the posted start time.. Students will NOT be allowed in late.
- All study table slips must be turned in by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday to receive credit. No exceptions.