All students will learn and be successful.
To promote self-worth, social responsibility, and lifelong learning in partnership with our community.
Values and Beliefs
These are the tenets that guide our thoughts, decisions, and actions.
- in creating a collaborative learning environment among staff and students.
- all students deserve a safe learning environment.
- in providing engaging learning experiences that will help students develop intrinsic motivation to succeed.
- in equal access to a rigorous education that promotes college readiness and life long learning.
- in empowering students to take ownership for their learning.
- teachers serve as responsible role models.
- in a reflective learning community that aspires towards continual improvement.
- that respect for fellow classmates, adults, and the educational environment begins with respect for oneself.
- in creating a partnership with families and the community at large.