Zion-Benton Athletic Boosters
The athletic boosters is a volunteer organization that enjoys supporting all of Zion-Benton athletic teams.
We donate our time and talents to make our programs First Class.
We try to provide help in areas that go beyond the traditional budget.
We volunteer because our donations really do help the student-athletes at ZBTHS.
Current Booster Officers
Want more information? Interested in joining? Interested in donating?
Top 10 reasons to join ZB Athletic Boosters
10) You enjoy the passion and spirit of high school sports.
9) You have a child involved or you once were involved in high school sports.
8) Membership gets you a pass to all regular season home games.
7) You help create and keep programs that encourage adolescent growth.
6) All efforts really do help all the teams here at ZBTHS.
5) All money raised goes back to ZBTHS athletics, helping your Zee-Bees.
4) Allows you to take pride in your school and community.
3) Volunteering is always self satisfying
2) The fun and camaraderie with the other booster members.
1) Being a booster is being a Zee-Bee and it is always a great day to be a Zee-Bee!
When and where do we meet?
We meet the first Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the ZBTHS Athletic Conference Room.
Last Modified on October 13, 2015