Zion-Benton District 126 E-mail has moved!
E-mail is now being delivered to the cloud at https://outlook.office.com
Your username to sign in will be your full e-mail address, @zbths.org. Your password will remain the same.
If you access your e-mail from a mobile device, you will need to update your device to continue accessing e-mail. On most devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android phones/tablets, you must remove your existing ZBTHS account from the device and add it back in, selecting either Office 365 or Exchange as the service, and entering your e-mail address and password. Please see below for full directions.
Set up email in the iOS Mail app
- Go to Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then tap Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your email address, your password, and a description of your account. Your email address is your @zbths.org account. Once your credentials have been entered, tap Next.
- Choose the apps you want your email account to sync with your iOS device and then tap Save. Your email account is now ready for use with the iOS Mail app.
Set up email in the Android Mail app
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add Accounts > Email.
- Type your full email address and your password. Your email address is your @zbths.org account. Tap Next.
- Select the Exchange option.
- Once the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options page opens. Accept the defaults or select the options for how you want to receive and send your mail, and then tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
- On the Set up email page you can change the name of your account. When you're finished tap Done.