Computer Lab Scheduler
RESPECT those using the lab after you.
When you reserve it you are RESPONSIBLE for it.
Click HERE to go to Lab Scheduler program
Before you schedule a lab:
The Lab Scheduler program is relatively easy to use once you understand how it is set up. Here is what you need to do to get started:
- Watch THIS short video. This is the best place to start and will show you how to get around in the system.
- Meet with Joan Hietikko or Minnie Rakher and they will help you get started.
Rules for Scheduling a Lab:
- Schedule the lab for yourself only. Do not schedule other teachers.
- Fill in all the correct information.
- Under notes make sure you include:
- Your Department,
- Your class,
- A brief description of what you are doing.
- It should look like this: Math - Algebra 1 - Research Mathematicians
- Put the maximum number of students you will bring.
- If you cancel a reservation make sure you delete it from the system.